Beyond compliance: Creating secure and delightful experiences for everyone
Security and accessibility are two core tenets of our platform
Notable is committed to offering safe, secure, and delightful digital experiences to patients and caregivers. Certainly, that means safeguarding patient information. It also means making it possible for every patient to access the care they need.
The more than 23 million patients that have used the Notable platform are counting on us — to simplify access, to facilitate richer, more focused time with their caregivers, and to keep their information safe.
We maintain strong commitments to these aims. To truly create delightful digital experiences, we must personalize the experience for patients. We must continually surpass our own best work, and take strides to propel security and accessibility to new levels.
Our commitment to security
Cybersecurity threats are only increasing over time. In the first half of 2022, the healthcare industry experienced a 69% increase in cyberattacks compared to 2021. When cyberattacks happen in healthcare, not only is patient data put at risk, but patients can suffer negative health outcomes from system downtime.
Security is non-negotiable. We ensure our platform maintains a high standard for security by:
- Maintaining HITRUST CSF certification for the Notable platform and compliance with the standards from sources including the HIPAA Security Rule and NIST SP 800-171
- Continuously improving underlying technology to stay ahead of the latest internet threats and partnering with vendors like Google Cloud Platform who do the same
- Encrypting data in transit and at rest
- Routinely testing our security controls through reputable third parties
- Hosting our platform in several regions of the US for high availability and uptime
Compliance isn’t enough — to keep patients safe, we believe in meeting and exceeding best practices.
Our commitment to accessibility
We believe in going above and beyond to ensure that anyone, regardless of disability, age, sex, race, religion, culture, or preferred language can receive the right care, at the right time.
We do this by:
- Supporting comprehensive language access from Spanish to Khmer to engage the diverse populations our partners serve
- Designing a digital experience that is compatible with screen reading and assistive technologies
- Using language at a 3rd grade reading level throughout all digital experiences to ensure that literacy proficiency does not limit access or usability
- Offering in-clinic kiosks for those that may not have access to reliable internet service or a smart device
- Building a digital experience that is completely app-less, removing the need to download another app or remember another username and password
- Ensuring the digital experience can be done from anywhere for those who prefer the comfort and familiarity of their own home
Looking to the future
We look forward to continuing to make seamless, delightful, and secure experiences for the patients and caregivers that use our platform, honoring the trust placed in us by our users.
As we continue to digitize and automate the entire care continuum, and to serve and delight more patients, we will continue to hold our platform and our policies to the highest standards.
Why outbound scheduling is one of the best tools to prevent patient leakage
It’s past time to hang up the phone for scheduling
Gillette Children’s Deploys Notable’s Patient AI System-Wide to Transform Access to Specialty Care for Children and Their Families
Eliminate manual work and personalize the patient experience with Notable
See why 100% of our customers would choose Notable again as their preferred intelligent automation partner.