Unlocking the potential of AI in transforming patient access and staff engagement
How providers are using advanced AI capabilities to power proactive, personalized care for every patient without additional work for staff
The entire industry is talking about AI, ChatGPT, and large language models (LLMs). It’s time to separate hype from reality.
Dive into real-world examples of how leading health systems are already transforming care access for patients and the workforce that supports them with artificial intelligence. We share specific AI capabilities that enable providers to power proactive, personalized care for every patient without any increase in staff.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to harness AI to create proactive access points that engage patients throughout their care journey
- Why now is the time for providers to embrace these technological investments
- How organizations leverage Notable’s Patient AI to bring personalization at scale to healthcare
- Muthu Alagappan, MD, Head of Solutions, Notable
- Kevin Huang, PhD, Head of Data and Machine Learning, Notable
Chatbots vs conversational AI - what’s the difference?
Learn the difference and why chatbots are insufficient for the patient access and scheduling complexities of healthcare
Conversational AI for healthcare is a significant step beyond the chatbot, here’s why
Understand the technology that’s driving the future of patient engagement
Eliminate manual work and personalize the patient experience with Notable
See why 100% of our customers would choose Notable again as their preferred intelligent automation partner.