The intelligent front door: how AI is modernizing the call center
How an intelligent front door can personalize scheduling, appointment reminders, patient registration and intake, payment collection, prior authorizations, and more
Today, patients demand faster, more personalized access to care. As the “non-digital” front door for most health systems, call centers have struggled to keep up with these changing expectations, leading to longer wait times, increased frustration, and higher costs for health systems.
In an effort to ease the burden on their call center agents, leaders have adopted a digital front door strategy. However, legacy technologies have created more – not less – work for staff because they have simply digitized workflows.
Leading health systems leverage intelligent automation to eliminate the need for calls upstream. With advanced AI – including computer vision, natural language understanding (NLU), and the latest large language models (LLMs) – organizations are automating many of the workflows that were previously managed through the call center. This increases their capacity to expand access and delight patients with personalized experiences, while decreasing call center volumes by over 50%.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How health systems like Gillette Children’s are using AI to guide patients and their families through registration without staff intervention
- How an intelligent front door can personalize scheduling, appointment reminders, patient registration and intake, payment collection, prior authorizations, and more
- The latest industry insights and research on patient access
- Susanne Katz, Solutions Lead, Notable
- Tim Getsay, EVP integration and Performance, Gillette Children’s
Chatbots vs conversational AI - what’s the difference?
Learn the difference and why chatbots are insufficient for the patient access and scheduling complexities of healthcare
Conversational AI for healthcare is a significant step beyond the chatbot, here’s why
Understand the technology that’s driving the future of patient engagement
Eliminate manual work and personalize the patient experience with Notable
See why 100% of our customers would choose Notable again as their preferred intelligent automation partner.