Safety in recruiting: Keeping candidate information safe
Has someone from Notable reached out to you? Learn how to verify whether it's really us.
As Notable has grown, we have received sustained interest from people interested in helping us build a better future for healthcare. We are grateful that so many share our passion for creating a more compassionate and less wasteful healthcare system, and we want to ensure all our candidates stay safe while pursuing that mission.
Notable is invested in protecting your privacy and security. Particularly online, there are lots of ways that people may try to collect your information for illegitimate reasons. We want to ensure that you have the right information and the right tools to keep your information secure.
If someone claiming to be a recruiter reaches out to you from Notable or any other company, please remember that Notable will not ask you to disclose your personal information through insecure channels like text, email, live chat, or video calls. Additionally, Notable will give you time to think and make decisions, and will not pressure you to act immediately.
To keep your information safe, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Please ignore messages that ask you to share your personal information, especially in insecure ways.
- Research any companies and any people, including those from Notable, that reach out to you.
- Check domain names carefully to make sure you are looking at the business’s real website instead of a spoof. Notable’s domain, for example, is notablehealth.com, and all employee communications to prospects come from this domain.
- Be on the lookout for suspicious questions pertaining to your identity or your banking information. Legitimate companies will not ask for this information during the interview process.
- If you hear from someone who claims they are from Notable and you want to verify that it’s really us, email us at email@example.com.
To learn more about protecting your data online, we recommend reading the following resources:
- Recognizing and avoiding phishing
- Protect your data
- Consumer.gov resources
- If you fear your identity has been misused, you can report it here.
Your privacy and your security are important to us. Stay safe in your job hunt and pay attention to how recruiters and companies request your information and handle your data.
Notable and Cerner EHR: moving toward a more interoperable future
Further accelerating value for Cerner customers
Why patient financial clearance must evolve - and how to do it
Create a seamless patient financial experience