Chatbots vs conversational AI - what’s the difference?
Most chatbots struggle to answer basic questions let alone handle tasks like scheduling, bill pay, insurance questions, and prescription refills. But conversational AI is changing that.
By moving from chatbots trained on basic “If this, then that” logic to LLM-powered assistants, health systems are now doing more than ever to enable patients with self-serve tools through conversational AI.
For example, AI solutions like Notable Assistant are enabling every patient to receive a concierge-level care experience from a single interface without having to call a contact center.
This webinar covers:
- Why chatbots are insufficient for the patient access and scheduling complexities of healthcare
- How conversational AI delivers a superior patient experience and drives acquisition
- How conversational AI increases call deflection rates and brings relief to overburdened call centers
- How Notable Assistant enables health systems to differentiate and drive growth
- Dr. Aaron Neinstein, Chief Medical Officer, Notable
- Tom Alterman, Head of Product, Notable
Our commitment to patient safety, trust, and responsible healthcare technology
Understand Notable's six core principles
Two years later—what one hospital on Cerner learned from automating intake, registration, authorizations and more
North Kansas City Hospital shares learnings from 2 years of automation
Eliminate manual work and personalize the patient experience with Notable
See why 100% of our customers would choose Notable again as their preferred intelligent automation partner.